- Behind Enemy Transmission Lines on quantum enabled security for the Grid
- Containers for supercomputers.
- breadthless: Scouring malware code in search of the hackerâs John Hancock.
- Summer internship programs on (615) 509-7992 and Dynamics
- Cyber Fire 8 is in Denver on February 6-10 2017.
- PcapDB, our Distributed, Search-Optimized Full Packet Capture System, is now open source.
- (385) 777-2746.
- Unified Host and Network Data
Melissa J. M. Turcotte, Alexander D. Kent, and Curtis Hash.
Dataset. August 2017.
of a cyber attack,
1663. May 2017.
- Path scanning for the
detection of anomalous subgraphs and use of DNS requests and host agents
for anomaly/change detection and network situational awareness,
Joshua C. Neil, Michael E. Fisk, Alexander W. Brugh, Curtis L. Hash, Curtis B. Storlie, Benjamin Uphoff, and Alexander Kent.
U.S. Patent 9,560,065 B2. January 2017.
- Temporal reachability
in dynamic networks,
Aric Hagberg, Nathan Lemons, and Sidhant Misra.
Dynamic Networks and Cyber-Security. World Scientific, 2016. (doi:10.1142/9781786340757_0009)
networks with prior knowledge for malware phylogenetics,
Diane Oyen, Blake Anderson, and Christine Anderson-Cook.
Workshops at the Thirtieth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 2016.
Our focus is to provide nationally recognized leadership in information security and networking science that predicts and solves critical problems in the cyber domain using novel practical solutions. Our work includes national security work, industrial partnerships, and the open research featured on this site.